Pastures,Rocks & Trees is a premier landscape design service in Hammond, LA that offers professional field sculpting, hard sculpting, wood sculpting, and more in Hammond, LA and the surrounding areas!
Let the professionals at Pastures,Rocks & Trees in Hammond, LA take care of all your custom landscape design and field sculpting needs. We strive to work promptly and keep a clean work area. Our full list of services includes:
Services Offered to Landowners, gardeners, and Small Farmers & Ranchers
FIELD-SCULPTING pastures and fields
- Mow grass & brush with 6’ flail mower, an 8’ rotary mower, and smaller mowers.
- Cultivate with disk (“bog” or “chopper”) harrow and/or chain harrow.
- Break sub-surface compaction to 22” depth with a sub-soiler for improved drainage, root penetration, and healthier soils.
- Rototill in either 3’ or 8’ swaths for gardens and crops.
- Power-rake surfaces to remove all unwanted debris before planting.
- Plant seeds of all sizes with a drill seeder to 3” minimum spacing for thorough coverage and positive soil-to-seed contact for high germination success.
- Aerate sub-surface horizontally to an 8” depth without destroying the existing ground cover.
- Culti-pack sprigged grass and similar materials into prepared dirt surfaces.
- Re-shape contours and grade large areas with a bulldozer and/or a 10’ land-plane combined with a dual-slope laser.
- Drain pastures & fields instantly with a sub-surface “mole ball” and with pumps.
- Install sub-surface drainage systems.
- Shape berms, shoulders of paths, field roads, and drainage ditches.
- Remove stumps and other large items.
- Spread pelletized fertilizers, top-dressings, and non-pelletized coverings such as manure and organic mulch onto large areas.
- Re-claim fence and property lines from the ever encroaching “jungle.”
HARD-SCULPTING with non-organics
- Install paths, patios, roads, fences, gates, benches, and artistic focal points.
- Design & Construct retaining walls, rock walls, arbors, trellises, raised planting beds, outdoor fireplaces, decks, gazebos and small buildings.
- Dig and install ponds.
WOODS-SCULPTING trees, shrubs and glades
- Prune trees and shrubs of deadwood, damaged branches, and competing growth without climbing on them.
- Remove, process, and recycle complete trees without damaging the forest floor.
- Grind stumps.
- Clean-out unwanted, under-storied growth.
- Transplant small trees and shrubs.
- Transport material over difficult terrains and through narrow openings.
- Grind all organic wastes into valuable mulch and/or compost for immediate recycling. No need to burn and to waste valuable nutrients, natural fertilizers, and expensive labor & time.
Contact John for an initial, free, on-site visitation and consultation. Written project proposals and/or contracts are available for a deposit.